AMS Product Overview
The industry’s first quantitative miniature mass spectrometer can quantitatively monitor processes in pharmaceutical production, semiconductor processing, and oil and gas development in real time.
AMS: The Atonarp AMS Smart SpectrometerTM is a miniaturized mass spectrometer for real-time gas detection using cloud-connected software that enables remote monitoring and big data analysis. The system has a low total cost of ownership due to its low lifetime maintenance and no frequently required consumables.
Unique Features of the AMS Smart Spectrometer™
- Ultra-Compact Form Factor: Due to the miniature design of the AMS array of micro-quadrupole rods, its vacuum requirement is met through the fully integrated small turbo and roughing pumps, making it ideal for process and machine control applications.
- High pressure operation: The AMS operates at ~3 orders of magnitude higher pressure compared to standard RGAs thanks to the miniature design of the mass spectrometer array of micro-quadrupole rods. Allowing for simpler system integration solutions.
- Stable Detector: Unlike RGAs, the AMS high pressure operation and higher ion currents allows for the exclusive use of a rugged and stable Faraday Cup detector with a state-of-the-art circuitry over the whole dynamic range of concentration measurements. Ideal for fast repeatable measurements needed in process control applications.
- Quantitative and Accurate: The AMS is unique in its ability to deliver highly accurate measurements in the order of sub-1% due to its innovative electronics and signal processing on the one hand, and its operation and calibration within the same pressure range against the gold standard Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge (CDG).
- Sensitivity: AMS spans 6+ decades of dynamic range and down to PPM concentration levels. Control and optimize your processes with outstanding molecular precision.
- Real-time: Quantitative molecular scans in less than 10ms can be performed allowing for real-time process control optimization.
- Software that puts you in control: Remote cloud or point-of-use browser-based software offers advanced features and data harvesting empowering the skilled user while supporting routine operation of the general user.